Monday, March 14, 2011

My Pictures: Bells

Hello, everyone!I've got another one of the pictures I've taken! This one was taken a while ago, but it's one of my better pictures.




This is the Netherlands Carillon near the Marine Corps Memorial. It was taken late at night one night when Daddy and I went to DC to take pictures of the full moon. Daddy was taking pictures of the moon like he had planned when I took this picture, but my camera wouldn't get a picture close enough for my likings. So I decided to take pictures of the Carillon, which was right behind us. This picture won second place in a Hand of Man contest at the photo club Daddy and I go to. So, what do you think? Please comment and tell me!
-Sarah

3 comments:

  1. cool! I also like the new banner very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think this is one of your better pictures. I like the balance between the ambient (blue) light in the sky and the artificial light on the Carillon. You did a nice job on the new banner too. I can't see a seam where you layered the pictures together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm glad you like this picture and my banner!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.