Sunday, March 6, 2011

Poll Results: What, If Anything, Would You Like To See More Or Less Of On This Blog?

Hello, everyone! My latest poll, "What, If Anything, Would You Like To See More Or Less Of On This Blog?" is over, and I'm going to post the results! Thanks to everyone who voted!

More Stories               2 (33%)
Fewer Stories              0 (0%)
More Photography      2 (33%)
Less Photography        0 (0%)
More Reviews             1 (16%)
Fewer Reviews            0 (0%)
Leave It As It Is           3 (50%)
 
So, it appears that the general opinion is that I should leave it as it is, with the seconds being that I need more photography or more stories. I'd really like to know, though, who is the person who said more reviews? I don't have a problem with it or anything, I'd just like to know. Thanks again for voting!
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! But remember: it pays to be polite to dragons.